Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 03, 2008

Tummy Pictures!

Went for the first of the every 2 weeks gynae visit on Saturday. This time, we did not do the ultrasound, Dr Tseng said that it won't be necessary since we just did it 2 weeks ago! He measured my tummy size and it is on target (i.e. 34 cm for 34 weeks). Then he pressed the tummy and annouced that baby is head down (good! I hope baby stays that way!). Next he measured baby's heart beat... It used to be 160 (in first and early second trimester), then it was 140 (about wk 28), now the heartbeat is 130 at wk 34. The baby's heartbeat will slow as the weeks passes as it grows.

So far I have gained about 11kg already! From my pre-pregnancy weight of 49.5kg to 60kg... I can see the "fatty" lines on my thighs... Really hope all these weight won't stick to me for too long. My colleague told me she lost about 7kg after giving birth (depending on weight of baby, water bag, placenta, etc), so she told me not too worry...

I went to the hospital tour at Thomson Medical Hospital yesteraday and it was pretty eye opening. Seeing is believing! I was amazed by the single bedded (renovated) rooms. They look super tempting and nice!!! But I am sticking to my initial choice as the stay won't be that long. I rather spend the money staying in a hotel with hubby and baby!

Anyway, I promised some of my tummy pictures right? Here they are... The tummy has gotten bigger (exponentially since the end of 2nd trimester). And the most obvious: The protrusion of the belly button! 

a2 Wk 15 (The starting of a little bump...)

b2 Wk 20 (Growing a little more)

c2 Wk 23 (Did it grow? Seems like same size as Wk 20!)

d Wk 28 (Just 5 wks and u can see part of my belly button sticking out like a shelter)

e Wk 33 (The belly button is officially "blown" full size! n popping out like a little mushroom...)

Wk 35 

 

 

Wk 35

 

IMG_0030

 

 

Wk 36 (More expansion underway!)

 


IMG_0043 Wk 37 (Is it me? The tummy seems heavier at the bottom!)  

No comments: