Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The belated New Year post...

The year started and I was so tired after work, I failed to blog what little girl was up to on New Year's eve! Well, better late than never. 

On New Year's Eve, my maternal 2nd uncle welcomed us to his new house for a celebration. Little girl finally met my cousin's little girl and the two of them had so much fun crawling up the stairs. Hmm... Sometimes I wonder why kids are so drawn to staircases, just like bees to honey... 

And so, here are some pictures of her having fun (which means daddy and mummy have to work out a sweat to keep her safe...). 

 
Little girl tugging on my cousin's daughter (Jie Jie). Both of them are having fun on the stairs...

   
With daddy... photographer (me) is (i would love to say "a bit") short, so daddy's face got cut off a little...

    
Daddy... QUICK!!! I need to conquer the stairs NOW!!!!

   
Almost going home... 

   
Mummy got to press little girl to sit cos she keeps standing up!!! Not like Jie Jie sit there quietly...

  
Okay, little girl is distracted by my mum. But check out my cousin's daughter! So cute right? She's posing for the camera! :p

 
 And to end off this post... Here is evidence of how much my little girl loves me... 
 
Yes, it's a LOVE BITE!!! 

No comments: