Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 20, 2012

Sand Art

Thought this would be a fun activity, so when my parents walked pass a push cart and wanted to buy something for little gal, I suggested buying sand art for her. My parents agreed and bought 3 pcs for $5 (abt A4 size each).

Well little gal and I did one some weeks back at my granny's place. He admired my patience since that pc came "uncut". Yup, I used a pen- knife to cut out the bigger areas so the sand could go in.



Weeks later, little gal pulled out "Mickey" sand art and insisted on doing it up. Brave mummy took up the challenge- she choose the colours & poured them while I help pour the sand into different disposable bowls. This time it looks more "complete" as all the small parts could be removed for the sand... ;)


The conclusion: doing this sand art is a test of the parent's patience. But check out the smile on her face (priceless?). :)

No comments: