Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 06, 2014

My Bloom Photo Shoot


It's my third pregnancy and hubby says possibly the last - so we decided to do a photoshoot to remember this last pregnancy. The 3rd pregnancy is not run in the mill for me because it came as a surprise (more details in another blog post).

For now, this is the photo shoot done at The Studio Loft. They shifted from Chinatown to their temp location at Joo Chiat and this shoot is taken at their permanent new location - Oxley Bizhub... The place is in Ubi, nice quiet place and very new with little tenants. Luckily we had a little guidance from Joanne, we were still kinda lost because the Security decided to close off the main entrance to the Basement Parking that we were suppose to go to. Nevertheless, you can still get to the basement parking by heading to the second building on the left - turn right into the one way, go straight all the way and turn right - you will see the basement entrance on the right. As for Lobby B which brings us directly to the studio, park at the areas where the car park pillars are painted with two red-orange-y strips.

It was a really fun photo shoot and I enjoyed myself very much. Thanks to Maryann for the wonderful and beautiful photos! :) I did take some tummy pictures using semi-transparent fabric for personal collection (yup so they won't be posted anywhere on the internet) - not that I have a to die for nice looking thighs or super big and nice looking tummy to boot (keke...).

The only photo where M was "forced" with her cheeks on my chest... LOL!
Who's the serious one in the family?

And suddenly, she shows a small ray of sunshine...
 
Like this photo! :)





*muacks* for being so glum the whole photoshoot...

This is actually the last of the series but the cutest
as N got to play with the face paint left over from M's birthday party...
Dipping her fingers into the paint...

The artist in action!
Bingo! That's the correct spelling for "BOY". There was no need to erase and re-spell the word. :p

The happy N with her "work of art"!
This is a photo that says "See I spell the word "BOY" correctly hor!"


Brought along a pair of boy socks as props... (this hubby uh... tsk tsk! where is the ring??!!!
Sidenote: Hubby then reminds me, EH HELLO! My ring is on the left hand LAH! *Opppssss*)
Love this picture although M is not smiling...
(Seriously, not easy to capture a toddler who is not co-operative!)


Didn't post the series of photos where hubby was staring "murderously" at me
in a bid to make his double eye lids appear... They are quite hilarious looking actually...
What more can I say? *Loves*
Uh huh... This is one of those not-so-"murderous" look photos...
In desperation to get M into the picture...
(Tip: Place her favourite food on my belly button, in picture her in action
picking up the rice crisp cracker)
M just cannot stop munching!
 
I do not know why M has that expression...

With food in her hands again!
Love this picture of myself... So ending this post with this photo!
(buay tahan myself sometimes...)

1 comment:

Maryann Koh said...

oh my! saw your post from our FB! thank you for the detailed explanation on how to get to our studio Maureen! hahaha very pai sei the signs are all not up yet :/ we hope it will get better as more tenants move in soon :) so glad we managed to get some shots of M into the pictures, she is really very active!!! I think you will be very busy as a mummy of three :p looking forward to meeting your baby boy soon! meanwhile you rest well and here's wishing you a very smooth and easy delivery!

xx
maryann