Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2015

Happiness in a different form...

I am very sick today with chills and aches running down my body... Returned home to find that I was running a high temperature... 

After bringing #1 and #3 to the doctor's with me, we came home for some "fun". Birthday cakes and candles always brings smiles to the children faces. And nothing beats the excitement (though I wish I could be as excited as they were with the fever). 

The candles were lighted (one per kid), the birthday song rehearsed, the candles blown a few times... And the whole cake was gobbled up by the kids (too heaty for me, guess its really good since #1 had 3 pieces!)...
 




快乐就那么简单。

No comments: