Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby Gathering!

I guess I would term myself to be a fairly active participant in the Dec 2008 Singapore Motherhood Forum thread. Other than sharing experiences, the thread serves as a wonderful platform to vent your furstrations and of course to make friends! It's definetely a good way to get to know more friends who are going through the same stages of life changing experiences as myself.

Before I gave birth to my little one, we already had a meeting at Marche Restaurant at Vivo City.  So here we were again, this time meeting up with our babes outside our tummy... All lined up on the mattresses! It was suppose to be the biggst gathering with the most number of babies. Yet, I missed out the opportunity to take photos of all the babies who attended...

Gathering 3

(From left: Zach, my ger ger, summer, Bryan, Jake Travis)

Gathering2

 (From left: Ambrose, my ger ger, Emma)

Gathering 1

(From left: Olivia, Ambrose, Summer, Geraine, Kasia, Brennon)

No comments: