Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

My little princess (0 - 3 months)

I think it's time for me to update and post more photos of my little darling here...   Have been delaying this post as I did not have time and the photos were all too big (so I need time to resize them for posting). I will continue to update this post until my little princess is three months old (so do stay tuned to this post)!

Many people say that babies look different everyday. While I can't tell the differences from day to day, pictures do speak a thousand words! (see below for the comparison) The anticipation of her physical, physological and any other developments makes parenthood absolutely exciting and challenging!   

[PS: If you cannot resist but use the photos in my blog for whatever reason, please do let me know! Thanks! ]

IMG_0024

Day 1 (Still looking chubby and cute)

IMG_0051

Day 2 (Erhmm a bit shrunken eh? but still cute nevertheless)

With papa

Week 1 (Shrunk even more? Comfortably settled in daddy's arms after her feed)

Image001

Week 2 (The ooooh mouth signals "I want my milk soon!")

IMG_01181 Nicole 051

Week 4 (Left:In her little red mercedes and evidence of buying Bengawan Solo cake vouchers for her full month... Right: It's her singature look -let's do the "oooh" together now!) 

Image002 Nicole 10

Week 5 (Left:With a little smile on the face. Right: Sleeping in daddy's arms while mummy rushes to buy her stuff.)

DSC001121

Week 6 (It's Chinese New Year! Read:"I'm lovin' my ang pow!!! (hugz ang pow tight tight) + my tutu!") 

Image0231

Week 7 (I took a whole series of photos which shows her nesting amongst the comforter on our bed. Guess she likes the cushy feel!)

zzz away with my handsome papa hold milk bottle

Week 9 (Left: Sleeping soudly in the car cosy as can be. Middle: After milk feed, in koala position against daddy's firm chest! *oooh hooo* Right: Is that the first signs of holding the milk bottle?)

[Mummy's post: At this time, my little princess is beginning to make different types of noises. From the initial crys, to the "Urhs", to the additions of purring noises, she is adding new vocabulary everyday (now she can even gurgle and make longer sets of noises). Not to mention that her left hand is super strong - from pushing away my hand+milk bottle, to wanting to grab the milk bottle on her own. - 3 March 2009] 

Tummy time with yiyi

Week 12 (Right: TuMMie time! Left:With "yi yi" -mummy's sister)

[Mummy's post: Oh gosh... Did I forget to take photos for Week 10 & 11? must look at the cameras to tell... At least it's not in my phone's SD card! Now she is getting more fun to play with as she responds with smiles. Even when she waits for milk, she will complain endlessly with her "Grrrr"s.  A word to discribe her - Adorable! - 15 Mar 2009)

No comments: