Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Stage and Such Trial Class

Little girl attended her very first "playgroup" style of trial classes (thanks to Jowinbaby of SMH Dec 08!). I did not know how others were like, but because the school was new the curriculum seem to be too difficult for my little girl to understand. For example, they got our babies to do expressions in front of the mirror (Err... my girl only smiles and smack the mirror... then laugh at her own image. Doing expressions seem to be a tall order!). Then they read a story book to the babies... Through the entire time, none of the babies other than Gwen's was listening! All were busying crawling around the classroom (Yes. I admit that I was bored of the story telling... I guess it'll be better if my girl was a little older. Maybe 12 months?).

Anyhow, I thought the sensory portion was quite interesting... But it's actually a waste of money to pay money for it since I can get it done at home without much of a mess... (e.g. doing a shaker with rice or beans and coloured ice cubes). I let my little one touch the bright orange ice-cubes despite the fact that it will stain her beautiful dress ( the one that Uncle Jeff gave her).

Here are some photos of her at the trial with her peers (i.e. SMH Dec 08 babies).
In class with the rest of the Dec 08 babies (Ashlynne, Zachary, Claryce,Clarice, my little girl, Gerrard, Kayson)
 
Little girl with the shaker! (It's a disposable container with rice)









Yay, it's the end of class... (As you can see most of the babies are happy to be crawling on the stage... But Gwen's baby, Clarice has this to say: "WAHHHH... I want more stories!! I do not want the class to end!!!)

No comments: