Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Developments...

It's been such a long time since I blogged isn't it? I have been trying for the past 2 weeks and it's pretty frustrating since I always fail to post it...

At about 8 months, my little one has been pulling herself to standing position and balancing herself in standing position by releasing her grip on tables, cot railing etc. She is able to stand without support for a few seconds. She can also slowly lower herself until she sits steadily on her bump...

She pulled me a special suprise performance this morning (age check: 8 months and 3 weeks)! She actually pulled herself to a standing position without gripping on the sofa... She also started to move along the sofa to pull at the bills which I have placed there. While pulling at the bills, I noted that her free hand was not holding on to anything!

Aren't babies an amazing lot? They can do so many things and learn so quickly. If we do not spend enough time with them, we will not be able to see these amazing feats!

I hope I can post her recent pictures and clips here soon...

No comments: