Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Little Girl with Baby Shannon

A fellow mother, Christine from the SMH Dec Forum dropped by my house to pick up some items. She carried Baby Shannon along. She was going to leave when it struck me that we should seize the opportunity to take a photo of her little girl and mine... Both of them are Dec babies and only days apart... :)

It was pretty difficult to get a nice picture because my house was super messy... And there were loads of stuff on my sofa. LOLz, my hubby has been nagging at me for the longest time. Since Christine's hubby was waiting downstairs in the car, we hastily tried to take a few shots of the 2 little girls on the messy sofa...

Shannon is curious about something... What could it be? My little one is feeling a bit tired I think... Look at her moody expression... :P


My little girl is catching something on TV... But still not smiling...


Mummy Christine finally manage to get Shannon's attention and her little face lit up! Err... My girl is still staring at TV and the expression is ...

1 comment:

kristalangel said...

heheheehe good attempt !!! so cute both of them !!!