Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Mama's 28th Birthday Celebration

Opps... I just exposed my age... Yeah, I am not that young to begin with... As with every year, my parents celebrated my birthday. Last year, I chose Tim Sum (because I had craving for it while little girl was in my tummy). This year, I chose New York New York at West Coast. I am not a fan of western cuisine but since I signed up for the membership, I thought of giving it a shot. The bill came up to a horrid $200 (luckily I had a $15 discount voucher). I got a nice BIG cup (as big as a bowl) as the birthday surprise.

Little girl had a ball of a time as she got to pinch salmon, toast and potato... And not to mention that she was attracted to the round brown creamy thing that was brightly lit with sticks that seem to get shorter by the second (Yes! It was my birthday cake).

This post is also specially for Adeline, Luther and baby Bryan: Thank you for the cute little denim jumper! I wore it with another top though... Enjoy the photos! And my little girl is 7 months and 2 weeks old today! (which means another 2 more weeks to 8 months! WoooHoo...)

Just me and the cake... My sister insisted on putting so many candles and not just 1...

Trying to take a photo with little one...

She's just too distracted by the candles!

Trying to get a family shot and little girl is just plain irritated that both the cake and the candles are out of her reach... She plain refuse to sit, stand and just want to bend forward to grab those bright little lights... LOLz

Serious looks can kill! Haha. Don't the 2 of them look so murderously adorable?

Little girl with her favourite man... Papa...
If you're not giving me the cake, give me those candles PLEASE!!!!!!!

Can you see a morsel of food just on top of her mouth?

Evidence of a happy yiyi - Yeap she got to carry my girl without fuss...

Well the picture says everything... Ah ma is super happy! She got to carry my daughter without fuss AND she disappeared with my girl when I went to Cold Storage to grab some stuff... -_-'' I think this is the best photo my mum has taken with little girl so far... Going to resize and transfer to her phone as wall paper. I bet she will show it off to her colleagues! :)

4 comments:

kristalangel said...

heheh 28 is still young !!! I'm 35.5 ... super OLD aldy !!! Looks like a cozy birthday celebration :) !! Happy B'day again.

Snowymum said...

Thanks thanks... You're 35.5 with 4 kids! I am 28 and I have one... Assuming a three year spacing, I won't be able to have 4 kids by 35.5! U're a young mother!

LuthAdel said...

Hi Maureen,
Glad that you like the outfit for your girl :) hahaha...I'm always finding excuses to buy when I see cute girly dresses :P

Snowymum said...

Adel,
Yeah! My mum says she looks so cute in it. And I have to agree! :)