Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Sashimi! YUMMY!

Uncle Jeff (what my girl should be calling her. He's my sister's girlfriend) gave my parents, hubby and I a buffet dinner treat at LATITUDE Bistro in ONE°15 Marina Club. The club has yatch facilities. The atmosphere was so serene and relaxing! I just wished I could hang out there for the entire night. [Okay back to reality... I got a baby now so it's just wishful thinking on my part...]

The buffet was great and I enjoyed the food. Not to mention I satisfied my craving for sashimi. My little girl was also a darling for sitting on the Rubbermaid high chair for 1 hour! Indeed a record time for her to sit there without need for our attention. It's the first time hubby and I could eat our dinner in peace! She was busy playing with the toy and not to mention enjoying the bread I gave her...It's such great fun to bring her out during dinner nowadays. Especially when I can find things for her to pinch from our dinner table.




I gave her quite a big piece of the bread for her to hold and chew. She seem to enjoy eating bits of food and chewing them. Seems like I can make her porridge a little chunkier.

Not only so, she smiled and made cute noises at my sister and parents. Through the entire evening, she made cute sharp pitch noises and coo-ed. What a sweetie pie! To end this wonderful evening, I decided that a family picture/potrait is in order... So here are some pictures taken this evening.

Ah ma was the happiest woman alive tonight because she could finally carry my girl without her crying for daddy...

Picture with Papa (Evidence that my little girl LOVES tissue paper. She won't hesistate to put it in her mouth too!)

Picture with Mama. We just reached the restaurant and mummy insist that a photo be taken this very second!

Our little family


With Yiyi... Of course, she was also the evening's happiest lady... Because she got to carry my little girl for a real long time!!!

4 comments:

Lil Pretty Inc. said...

Is this the Birthday Meal??

Happy Birthday Maureen!!!

Snowymum said...

Haha... No lar... Not bday meal! Bday meal is on Sunday... :)

kristalangel said...

How was the buffet at Latitude? nice or not? ..

Snowymum said...

To me it was super NICE! Highlights include salads (there was smoked salmon, white fish and Top shell salads + other veg only salads), Salmon Sashimi, some sushi (variety quite little), crab, fresh OYSTERS! prawn and scallop. The lotus root soup was fantastic...

The buffet spread was Peranakan I think. There was slipper lobsters (YUMMY!), Pork Chop (which my hb loves)... Laksa was btr than the mee siam.

There was even GRILL!!!! I love the fish cos it was fresh and cooked to perfection! The lamb shld be quite good cos it's usually OOS together with the fish. LOLz...

In general, the ambience + food, I give 8.5 over 10... :)

Uh! How can I forget the dessert section? I loved the raspberry mousse and chocolate mousse cake! There is also durian paste n mango pudding.

The buffet oso comes with a complimentary tea or coffee. They serve it with sugar crystalised on the stirrer!

I'm drooling thinking of the food... MUahaha...