Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Little girl at ION Orchard!

Hubby and I decided to go Orchard to buy some of little girl's party toppers on 2 to 3 Saturdays back. I told hubby to try parking at Ion Orchard and we were lucky to get carpark lots at the lowest floor. We went to Takashimaya then Mac'donalds... And we met little Summer there! I was feeding little girl when Xue came up to me... 

I was glad that little girl was able to finish her HT jar (which I mixed with HT cereal). After that we headed back to Ion Orchard... And yeap, there was a human "traffic jam" because of Wisma Isetan's sale. And because of that, the little contented girl fell asleep in her pram... I was especially happy because I would like little girl to learn to let go and sleep while outside. This will allow hubby and I to have some little time to spend together (while pushing the pram down the aisle of the shopping centre).  

Anyway, I found that Ion Orchard is a breastfeeding friendly place/ or baby friendly place. The diaper changing room has a chair (for breastfeeding mums), a dispenser (with hot n cold water for making milk) and even a Pigeon warmer! I was pretty wowed by the faciliites. However, the door to the room could not close (it's automated... but somehow do not work). Maybe the management is afraid of people abusing the room. 

Here is a photo of my girl:


















Little girl: "Mummy, what's that in that HUGE cup???"

No comments: