Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Precious moments!

Recently, the little girl has been making lots of different expressions... And it's not easy to capture all of them in photos! So here are the treasured moments that has been captured by papa, the official photographer...


I love to POUT! (because mama refuse to let me have Starbucks coffee...)


See I can point towards my back! (U can just say that I am flexible...)
Mama and Papa are always trying to figure out what this action really means...



I like cosy little corners... NOT!!! (It's not fair... I could squeeze in... how come I cannot come out?)
Evil daddy went to get the camera to capture this moment... And mama was not home to save me! Mama shared with papa that she likes to do this when she was as small as me...



I look and feel like a pretty angel! Watch out, I have a powerful wand in my hand!
It's one of those magical days where mama would thank heaven for having me. Sitting in the high chair to finish all of mama's porridge without fuss.



Lastly, thank you papa for capturing these precious little moments!
Papa just told mama that she chose the wrong photo... was I smiling or not?

4 comments:

kristalangel said...

she's precious - she looks like mummy !! ...

Snowymum said...

Thanks kristalangel!

My colleagues all said the same thing. She looks so much like me! :)

kristalangel said...

ya I love her really fair complexion .. and the way she pouts .. so cute!! .. lol.

errrr does she get that from u? .. lol !!! not the cuteness lar ... the POUTING.

Snowymum said...

kristalangel,
Thanks for the compliments! :)

Yeah... she learnt quite a few bad habits from me... includes squeezing into small little spaces and of course ppouting!