Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Dinner @ Alexandra Ikea

Hubby and I could not decide where to eat since the usual hawker stalls we frequented were closed on Tuesdays. What better way then to settle dinner @ our favourite place - Ikea! There was meat ball specials and we love them! 

We were there pretty late and yet the queue was SUPER long! Anyway, while waiting for the food, I looked up and guess who I saw! My neighbours!!!! Found out that they were headed for anchorpoint since the queue was long. Told them that hubby was in the queue and can join my hubby to order... 

We took the opportunity to take photos of the two little gals sitting together! Overall, it was really fun because we got to catch up, exchange some parenting tips and the two kids enjoyed the presence of one another!
 
 Little one entertained by the packet of Sugar... 
  
Neighbour was good! She manage to get the 2 little ones to smile!
  
Hmmm... Neighbour's little girl munched on grapes while my little one munched on straw! *opps*
  
It was an accidental click of the photo button. But I thought this is really cheeky and cute! :)  
 

No comments: