Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chinese New Year!

This is little girl's 2nd CNY and I was super ill-prepared for it. This is especially the case for me since I did not have much time to do spring cleaning! 


We went to Vivo City for some last minute shopping on Thursday... And little girl met Clifford the Dog! You can see how happy she is despite us not feeding the machine. :) 
 
 
Papa told mummy to get into the picture... so act cute together with my little girl... 

Chinese New Year Eve and the 1st day of CNY were spent in Malaysia JB. Yearly, we would visit hubby's paternal grandma. On the eve, we dropped by a very desolate Giant and little girl had her "dinner" there. Hubby took the opportunity to take pictures and only this one came out clear enough. 

In my enthusiasm, little girl had two pieces of traditional chinese new year dress which I bought from a bulk purchase. The material was really good and she look so adorable in it. The red one was my favourite and the pink is daddy's favourite (ERHMM! Makes sense why the better quality photos show the little one in pink and not red...). 
Taken at little girl's favourite corner of the house (yep right next to the pot of plants)...

Running away cheekily after throwing one mandrin orange on the floor...

Day 2: Visiting Mummy's Paternal Grandmother- and so the long wait for the Fei Fei Wanton Noodles began...

Little girl spent most of the CNY holiday at my mother in law's place. Sadly, my maternal grandmother passed away on Day 2 of CNY and I had to help my mum with the funeral. Although little girl never got to see or know more of my maternal grandmother, she is one great lady who was encouraging, loving and positive about life even when things got tough. She will live in our hearts forever!

1 comment:

June said...

So sorry to hear about your maternal grandma has passed away.