Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, Papa!

My (mama's) parents threw a little birthday celebration for hubby (papa) at a Japanese restaurant. As my little sister booked early, we manage to get the VIP room. We manage to reach early so gave the little one her dinner first...
 
 PS: I forgot her bib so improvised one using the restaurant's paper napkins... ;p

Lucky for us, the little one sat in her little chair between me and my sister throughout the dinner. She enjoyed our dinner too since there was nice chawanmushi (Jap steamed eggs) and shabu shabu pork and beef. She also stuffed herself full with the sweet US cherries that I bought from the market in the morning. :)

 The little girl with papa and the cake...

The little one was ALL SMILES when everyone in the room started to sing the birthday song. Her expression made everyone laugh because she might be thinking that it's her birthday and not papa's! 

Happy Birthday, papa! 

Thanks to my younger sis. I totally love this picture. Eventually papa blew out the candle because the little one will most probably contaminate the cake with her saliva when she blows. =P

No comments: