Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

King of Fruits, Durians!!!

Mama and Papa went to Malaysia for a Durian feast! Jeff (or Uncle Jeff as my girl will call him) bought some Durians to bring back to Singapore and we decided to share it with the little one... :)



She did not eat much but at least she tried. According to my mother in law, my hubby did not like durians when he was young. In my memory, I did not eat durians until I was in Primary School. So maybe it's in her genes that she will not be eating much durians until when she is older. : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preston loves eating durians! haha...

Snowymum said...

WOW! Preston so smart cos at tender age know how to eat the "King of fruits" liao. :p I guess my ger finds the taste a tad too strong to her liking! :)