Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Before I go to sleep...

The little one has a routine that is more or less the same everyday... In recent days, there are some funny things that she will do that will make me want to LOL (laugh out loud).

I decided to post because it happened once every few days but it's largely triggered by the fact that even hubby noticed it. Yesterday, an irritated hubby came to me and said "She's not sleeping and she's talking on the phone non stop!". 

Just tonight, she repeated her own routine:

Little gal: "Bi Si Si"  (very loud, I do not know what this means!)
(pause)
Little gal: "Uh!" (very loud)
(pause)
Little gal: "Uh!" (very loud)
(pause)
Little gal: "Hao!" (in Mandarin, which means "Alright")
(short pause)
Little gal: "Hao!" (in Mandarin, which means "Alright")
(short pause)
Little gal: "Hao!" (in Mandarin, which means "Alright")
(end)

And this little phone call will be made while she is lying on her bed facing the ceiling. Using her best friend - the pacifier as the cellular phone, which she holds to her ear. She needs to make this very important call before she can go to sleep and I'll be suppressing my giggles at the side.

Cute isn't it?

No comments: