Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Yippee! Mac'donalds for Sunday breakfast!

I would describe myself as a strict parent when it comes to diet. The little one has had her share of adult table food but I have been careful to make sure she does not develop a sweet tooth or liking for junk food. Occasionally when hubby and I have Mac'Donalds for dinner, she gets a pinch of the burger or unsalted fries.

Sunday came and we decided that we will head for Mac'Donalds! And she gets to eat the Mac'Donalds pancake for the very first time! I use the word "eat" because she had about 1/2 of the pancake with maple syrup all to herself on her very own plate!

The word that describes her is "Filled with glee" or ecstatic!

All smiles after feeding herself with the yummy pancake! Will be back for more pancakes during the weekend! : )

 

No comments: