Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Week 38, Day 3 Gynae Visit

29th December marks my 38th week gynae visit. Hubby had some activity at Sentosa, so I asked my sister and mum to go for the gynae appointment with me.

The little gal happened to have fever and we decided to bring her to see Dr Ang Ai Tin at TMC. While waiting for her turn at the PD, the little gal goes to my gynae clinic and gets to see baby on the ultrasound for the very first time. ;)

During the appointment, Dr Tseng confirmed that: baby is already head down & decending (but it does not mean labor will come soon), baby is facing the side of my tummy, baby's heartbeat is 155 and estimated weight is 3.1kg... No vaginal examination was conducted and he expects that this baby would arrive at about the same
number of weeks/days as my first.

After the appointment and PD visit, little gal followed my mum home while me and little sis shopped for the outstanding baby items - long pants/ towels/medela pump parts/new nursing bras and little gal's white school socks!

Ending off with the ultrasound photo... Can you see baby's face?

No comments: