Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 03, 2013

"Kracie" Cooking Fun...

This was something which I first saw on a Facebook BP. For some reason, I did not join the BP as I was doubtful about it's origins and the ingredients used to make these. It was also during this time, I actually viewed videos of how to make "ice cream" and even showed it to N.

This started her off and suprisingly she manage to find other videos of people making other things like sushi, bento, cheese burger, etc on Youtube. Being someone who enjoys "cooking" play, she kept asking papa to buy it for her.

I googled and found that these kits were sold by Candyplay and they had rented retail spaces in TOYoutpost to sell them. Each box cost $11.90!!! And 5 sets cost $50. You know what happens... We walked out of the vivo outlet with 5 boxes! One would be given to my niece as a belated birthday present...

Here are photos of the four boxes which little gal would be cooking and the proud little girl with her "ice cream" creations...





No comments: