Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Photos Galore

Here are some photos which were taken immediately after the delivery...

Just a few moments

This is just moments after baby is born. She was placed on my tummy and I was struggling to keep awake. *haha* But one thing is for sure, she is definetely warmer than my tummy!

Aft Clean up

This was taken by the mid-wife after baby has been weighed and cleaned up of the white coating. My hubby said he should have positioned himself behind me instead... Don't you think I still look super exhausted and tired?

To the ward


Now me and baby are ready to be moved to my own room. Baby has stopped crying and is peacefully asleep. Sweet realisation of a warm being lying next to me.

IMG_0024


Back in the comfort of our own room, here is baby sticking her tongue at the camera. It's a sign of her wanting to feed?

IMG_0051

PD visited baby early morning and told me that baby had slight jaundice. She was getting her tested and would let me know if baby could be discharged. Was so worried but as you can see in the photo, baby and me all dressed to head home. A final photo at the hospital!

No comments: