Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 04, 2009

Coming to 12 months old...

The little girl is going to be 12 months old really soon... A year just flashed by and for me it's interesting to see how much she has grown and progressed. :)

Here is a photo which we took at Pasta Mania today. Hubby was pretty amused by how determined she was! I took a slice of the Banana Dessert Pizza to eat. When she saw it, her whole face lit up and she reached for my wrist! Guided the slice towards herself and started to "chew" off the edge of it. When she got some of the pizza, she would soften her grip on my wrist. When she wanted more she repeated again. I proclaim: "Never underestimate the "power" of her 2 bottom tooth!" :p

PS: Her 8th tooth has emerged on 27 Nov 2009!

And this is my new method of bathing the little girl. Hmmm, it saves water!!! :p


 Look at how delighted she is when it's "pong-pong" time! :)

My little "Astro-Girl"...
 
Ahhh... nothing beats sitting in the tub! *Bliss*

Okay, hubby finally caught her on camera. It's her "inside" the coffee table. When she sees something she's interested in, she'll not hesisate to crawl inside to get it! There's no stopping her... :p



 *opps... caught by daddy!*

"Hmm... let me mark my territory!" (using her drool which is still at it's peak...)
 
"To mark my territory, I have to spread it thinly on the surface..."

No comments: