Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Our first overseas trip - Day 4 - 20 Dec

It was the last day of the trip, hubby and I rushed to Isetan at Lot 10 to buy some last minute stuff which I wanted... After our "brunch" and little girl's lunch at the food court, we returned to the hotel for check out... Little girl was so tired that she fell asleep...

I was so bored that I took a photo of little girl in the pram at the hotel lobby... Eh, angle is wrong, so cannot see little girl... :p

 
Anyway, we decided to make a trip to Malacca without a map!!! So little girl slept all the way to Malacca... Malacca's traffic was really bad and we were stuck there for close to 2 to 3 hours. All for the sake of buying some nice Malacca goodies... We made a pit stop at the MacDonalds near the Malacca zoo to feed little girl.

This is a photo taken on the way out of Meleka... :p Hubby saw the nice landscaping but we could not stop for pictures, so I took a picture from the car!


Little girl in the car seat... :)

In the end, hubby and I were late for the wedding because of the bad traffic in Malacca. During the end of the trip, hubby promised me that he will bring me to Malaysia again...

Afterthoughts: 
It was a good trip despite little girl's solid food strike... This is our first experiment bringing her for an overseas trip when she is 1 year old... Hopefully there will be more of such trips for hubby and I. :)

No comments: