Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

More photos from my sister's camera! :)

My sister uploaded some of the pictures in her facebook. These are clearer pictures of the birthday cake (from Pine Garden at Ang Mo Kio Ave 10).



My colleague jokingly quoted me saying "I want bees and ladybugs on the cake!"


The top view...

Here are more photos of my little girl: 


The happy birthday girl. :) Who was she laughing at?



"Eh what is that glowing thing? Can it be eaten?"



In picture: Daddy, Baby, Mummy! Baby Nic is cutting the cake!



A picture of the super-sized ANG KU KUEH!

4 comments:

June said...

wah, so big size of ang ku kueh. The cake design is very nice leh and nicole was so happy.

Snowymum said...

June,
Yar lor, it's SUPER BIG. Heh, means if ur baby's feet is big confirm can fit in lor.

Thanks for your compliments! Ur boi is one year old already?

kristalangel said...

I think she looks sooo adorable especially in that RL dress ... the colour suits her :)

Snowymum said...

kristalangel,
Thanks to your spree else she won't have a chance to wear it! :P

Next time got, must tell me again!