Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 04, 2009

It's shopping and poo poo time!!!

Hubby and I have became regular fans at Robinsons Centrepoint (the nursery section) and Ikea (the kids section)... Yes, we have been spending... spending and spending...

We had a leisurely shopping trip today after bringing my little girl to Hwa Xia for her swimming lesson. Star buys include:
- Kodomo Wipes (from Watsons - Buy 10 get 1 free! Each packet is $1.95)
- First Teeth Toothpaste (from Guardian - I bought one with the tooth brush and one extra tube of tooth paste
- Fisher Price Little Super Star (from Robinson - It's a classical stacker. When the rings are stacked, there will be music + light)
- Playskool Step Start Walk n' Ride (from Robinson - $69.90 with lots of freebies!!! And among them is the Pigeon Bowl and Weaning Spoon Set, Pigeon Spoon and Fork Set, Playskool Busy Balls Terrific Textures, Playskool Clipo figure set and Playskool Stack and Nest Barrels. The bonus is I wanted to get a walker + Pigeon feeding tools anyway!)

- Rigchi clothes (1 t-shirt and 2 long pants w feet covers)
- Lovis (2 long pants also w feet covers)

My little one loves the stacker (partly because it's new) but I noticed that she is attracted to things that has music and light! :) The "walk 'n ride" is too early for her to use so I'll keep it in the store. LOL.

WARNING: Please do not scrowl further if you have not had your breakfast, lunch or dinner... Well, as part of my MIL's potty training effort, she has been placing my girl on a potty. Hubby and I bought one from Ikea and it has a small little portion that pokes out at the back. Great since my little girl just started to sit on her own. :) Today, little girl farted and started to make the poo-poo sound, I quickly took out the potty, strip her undies and diaper and on the potty she sat!

Here is a picture of her (actually she's done poo-ing already) and the proud mummy is showing off her poo poo evidence in the Ikea potty!



2 comments:

kristalangel said...

i can't believe u took a foto of her poo. gee. LOL!!!

Snowymum said...

LOL. I simply could not resist - crazy mum speaking here. Actually I have another pic taken (i.e. e first time she poo poo in potty at our place) earlier which I wanted to post but forgot...