Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Birthday Celebration - Have it or NOT??? *Hmmmmm....*

Little girl is now 10 months old officially! :) In another 2 months, she will be 12 months old! I have not decided if a birthday party is in order or should it be a small personal family affair... A lot of mommies have made thier plans and booked a place for the party. So if I want to have one, I have to start planning!

One Sunday, a neighbour invitied me to her daughter's birthday celebration. It was a small affair among some of her friends, close relative and neighbours... A neighbour who was staying on the same floor as us became the official photographer for the event!

The birthday party is in Aug (after national day) and it's been two months. Better late than never!

My neighbour was so facinated with my daughter that he took many single shots of her!










 
 
 
Some shots with the photographer's daughter. For some reason, my little girl allowed her to carry for a long time. The reason why I mentioned this is becuase during this period my girl will frown or start crying if held by a stranger! *hmmm....* Is it sisterly love then?

I thought these are pretty nice shots of my little girl with daddy! My curious little girl! Trying to push daddy away so that she can reach for the lens of the camera!



How can I not post a photo of her with me??? At this time, little girl is not not very proficient in standing so I had to help her else she'll be falling all over the place!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To end this post, a family photo shot (ok ok, it's not fantastic! But have to make do, since little girl was getting restless. It was 1plus in the afternoon, well beyond her nap time!)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PS: We were in red because it was post national day! And what better way then to wish my neighbour and her baby a Happy Birthday!

No comments: