Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Milestone Developments!!!

28 October 2009 - hubby excitedly told me that my mother in law (MIL) said that little girl has started to walk without support and that she can manage about four little wobbly steps forward! : )

I told hubby I wanted to see little girl do her small stunt and no matter how my hubby coaxed her, she refused! But she showed it us yesterday! *YEAH!* Anyhow, I am glad that she is progressing. MIL said she will most probably be able walk by next month even before her 1st birthday. I sure hope that's true. I guess it will be fun the day she can walk on her own! But it also means time to spend more money buying shoes! :)

Other than that, she's started to point. When she sees something that she's interested in, she will point at it. But usually I am a bit slow to respond to her pointing! So next time she points, I shall make it a point to ask her what she's pointing at or bring her closer to take a look at the item!

No comments: