Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's a SPLASHING good time!

Today is my little darling's third swimming lesson at Hwa Xia International... I have never blogged about her little swimming lessons because I am a lazy mother... I take a super long time to resize her photos. But since I found a short cut to resize them for webpages, I have been updating her activities more frequently! :)

We had a good time today and she had 20 minutes of splashing fun in the tub. My little girl decided to trash around in the water. This made the neighbouring 3 mth old's granny a little jealous (well, you can't expect the baby to be trashing around much during the first lesson). So instead of staring at her little grandchild, she came over to see if my little gal will splash some water at her as well...

Her are some pictures of her at Hwa Xia International (Habourfront):



And a consolidated video of her swimming lessons...

1 comment:

kristalangel said...

heh. she's so cute !!