Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Little N

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little M

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Blessed by the tooth fairy...

My girl is teething! I felt her very first teeth on 7th June 2009. It was a tiny and sharp. :P And that was the start of her crankiness. Other than biting anything that comes within millimetres of her mouth or anything that she can grab, she drools like a waterfall and gets cranky (i.e. she will cry in frustration while biting on the teether).

I purchased my first tube of what I call the miracle cream - Dentinox Teething Gel. It can be used from birth and I confirmed that it is safe to use with my PD. After the appearance of this tiny bit of teeth, her milk intake started to suffer. Initially, my hubby insisted that we stay off the gel. But after one day of horrible milk intake, he caved in and I applied a little on the gums before her feed. The miracle cream did wonders and she finished her milk!

In less than a week, i.e. 13 June 2009, I felt another tiny sharp teeth coming out! My little girl is having 2 teeth at one go... And this was followed with extreme crankiness on the weekend! Yeap, the weekend where she turn 6months! I guess the teething portion for my daughter did not come too early nor late. Got to remind my MIL to "clean" her teeth after every feed of solids. :p

Now when she smiles with her mouth wide, I can see the little two tiny teeth emerging (i.e. it's not out totally)! My hubby said we should try to take a photo of the first 2 tiny teeth. So while I am waiting for him to take the photo, shall make do with the following diagram I got from the web...



To end off this post, here is a pic of my little girl and her innovation to convert her favourite tu-tu into her teether! This never fails to make me and my hubby laugh out loud.

No comments: